Grilled Halibut With Pork Barrel BBQ All-American Spice Rub
Serves 3 - 4 | Total Time: 45 mins
Here’s a great halibut recipe shared with us by our friend Felicia Perez. She made this amazing halibut recipe using our Pork Barrel BBQ All-American Spice Rub and received rave reviews from her family! Serve the halibut over rice and steamed vegetables.
- 1 (1.5 pound) Halibut Filet
- 1 Tablespoon Pork Barrel BBQ All-American Spice Rub
- 1 Tablespoon Butter, cut into wafer thin strips
- 1 Tablespoon Green Onions, finely chopped
- 1 Tablespoon Garlic, minced
- Juice of ½ Lemon
- 1 Tablespoon Dry White Wine, such as a Chardonnay
- Cooking Spray
Preheat your grill to 325° to 350° (medium-high heat).
Squeeze the juice of ½ lemon over the halibut fillet and season with Pork Barrel BBQ All-American Spice Rub. Place butter strips on the fillet and sprinkle with minced garlic and chopped green onion. Let halibut fillet rest at room temperature for 20 minutes.
Spray the grill grate with cooking spray. Place the halibut fillet, skin side down, on the grill and grill for 8-10 minutes, or until it is no longer translucent.