Our line of national award winning BBQ Sauces and Spice Rubs include our Original BBQ Sauce, Sweet BBQ Sauce, Mustard BBQ Sauce, Carolina Vinegar BBQ Sauce and All-American Spice Rub. All of our products are All Natural, Gluten Free and contain No High Fructose Corn Syrup, Preservatives or MSG.
Pork Barrel BBQ Original BBQ Sauce
Elect to enhance your meal with this delightfully, deliciously, bipartisan American favorite. For pork, beef, poultry and fish, our national award winning Pork Barrel BBQ Original BBQ Sauce is an exceptional way to give your food tasty, tangy flavor with a perfect smokin’ kick!
Named the Supreme BBQ Sauce by Cook’s Illustrated and the Best BBQ Sauce in America and one of the “125 Best Foods for Men” by Men’s Health Magazine. This Gluten Free sauce contains No High Fructose Corn Syrup or MSG and has a flavor profile inspired by traditional Kansas City and Memphis barbecue flavors.
What is being said about Pork Barrel BBQ Original BBQ Sauce?
- Cook’s Illustrated had this to say about our Original BBQ Sauce. “Pork Barrel Original BBQ Sauce, delivered. With generous additions of vinegar, salt and chili paste along with liquid smoke, it was tart, spicy, and more savory than sweet. It also had enough body to cling to…chicken.” They continued by naming it their “Supreme BBQ Sauce” and saying, “This ‘big, bold’ winner boasted a ‘robust,’ ‘vinegar’ kick.”
- Men’s Health magazine named our Original BBQ Sauce the Best BBQ Sauce in American and one of the “125 Best Foods for Men” and proclaimed everyone should “Slap this relatively low-calorie sauce on chicken just minutes before it comes off the grill for a tangy, smoky flavor, or drizzle it over a roast-pork sandwich.”
- Men’s Health magazine had this to say about our Original BBQ Sauce in their Great Bottled BBQ Sauce Taste Test. “If you like your sauce smoky, go with Pork Barrel. This D.C. based company brings a deeply aromatic flavor, pumped up by cloves, ginger and allspice. Forget lemon-pepper. Shelve the garlic salt. Ditch the Italian marinade. This is your go-to flavor sidekick for chicken off the grill.”
- BBQ Sauce Reviews said this about our Original BBQ Sauce. “The flavor was complex and sophisticated and not sweet to my taste buds…that gives it a salty, savory flavor with a bit of smoke and seasonings.”
- Sauce Authority says, “I tried the Original Sauce on a pulled pork sandwich and it was even better than I anticipated. It gave the sandwich a great taste and you quickly realize why Pork Barrel has won so many awards with their sauces and rubs. I highly recommend this on any pulled pork or chicken, and I think it could even go well on a burger or anything on the grill.”
- Tasty Sauces gives our Original BBQ Sauce 4 out of 5 stars and says, “…this sauce seems to suggest several different profiles which I enjoy. Nothing is too overpowering and it is an all around good sauce.”
Pork Barrel BBQ Sweet BBQ Sauce
Elect to enhance your meal with this delightfully, deliciously, bipartisan American favorite. For pork, beef, poultry and fish, our Pork Barrel BBQ Sweet BBQ Sauce is an exceptional way to give your food tasty, sweet flavor with a perfect smokin’ kick!
Named to Country Living magazine’s list of The Best Barbecue Sauces in the Country and winner of the 2010 Chinet Paper Plate People’s Choice contest. This Gluten Free sauce contains No High Fructose Corn Syrup or MSG and has a flavor profile inspired by traditional Kansas City barbecue flavors.
What is being said about Pork Barrel BBQ Sweet BBQ Sauce?
- Scott Roberts said this about our Sweet BBQ Sauce. “Upon taking a bare lick of it, I sensed a beautiful balance of tomatoes, brown sugar and molasses with a mildly smoky hit…Finger lickin’ good, and it merits a 4 out of 5 score.
- BBQ Sauce Reviews had this to say about our Sweet BBQ Sauce. “The flavor of the sauce is great – it has a deep dark sweetness that comes from the brown sugar and molasses with absolutely no vinegary tang. The flavors are complex, but mix well together. This is a typical KC style sauce executed well and to me, that means it’s best with chicken/beef/maybe even BBQ burgers.”
- Tasty Sauces gives our Sweet BBQ Sauce 4.5 out of 5 stars and says, “The taste and aroma of this one is as advertised as it’s certainly sweeter than the Original variety. I am impressed with both of these sauces but I like the Sweet variety a little bit more.”
- Meatwave said this about our Pork Barrel BBQ Sweet BBQ Sauce. “A heavy hand of molasses mixed with a wide array of course spices define this sauce, whose uniqueness made it exciting to keep going back for more.”
- BBQ Addicts says this about our Pork Barrel BBQ Sweet BBQ Sauce, “It’s classically sweetened with a hearty dose of molasses, and there’s notes of herbs and spices that come together with a pleasant heat to create a balanced and extremely delicious flavor.”
Pork Barrel BBQ Mustard BBQ Sauce
Looking for “Change” at your next meal? Our Pork Barrel BBQ Mustard BBQ Sauce packs a sweet and smoky bite that is sure to simulate any recipe that calls for mustard. Try it on pork, chicken, pretzels or slathered on your favorite sandwich.
Pork Barrel BBQ Mustard BBQ Sauce is our nod to the great tradition of South Carolina mustard based BBQ sauces. This Gluten Free sauce contains No High Fructose Corn Syrup or MSG and has a flavor profile inspired by traditional South Carolina barbecue flavors.
What is being said about Pork Barrel BBQ Sweet BBQ Sauce?
- The Q Review says, “In my opinion, Pork Barrel does just about everything right with their Mustard BBQ Sauce (and that’s coming from a guy who’s not a huge fan of mustard). The sauce doesn’t just have one note tang. With plenty of sweet and savory accents, Pork Barrel’s mustard has a little something for everyone.”
- BBQ Addicts says this about our Pork Barrel BBQ Mustard BBQ Sauce, “The mustard sauce is on the sweeter side as well, as there’s a nice honey flavor to balance the vinegar. A strong herb presence gives it a unique, but very tasty flavor.”
Pork Barrel BBQ Carolina Vinegar BBQ Sauce
With just the right amount of vinegary kick to enhance the flavors of your next meal our Pork Barrel BBQ Carolina Vinegar BBQ Sauce is great on pork, vegetables, fish and poultry. Use it in its purist form on a pulled pork sandwich, as a base for a salad dressing or to spice up a bowl of ham and beans.
Pork Barrel BBQ Carolina Vinegar BBQ Sauce is our nod to the great tradition of North Carolina vinegar based BBQ sauces. This Gluten Free sauce contains No High Fructose Corn Syrup or MSG and has a flavor profile inspired by traditional Lexington, North Carolina barbecue flavors.
What is being said about Pork Barrel BBQ Carolina Vinegar BBQ Sauce?
- Sauce Authority had this to say about our Carolina Vinegar BBQ Sauce. “I tried it as a salad dressing, and it was similar to using oil and vinegar dressing from a store, but much, much, much better. I used it on a chicken salad and I was very impressed! In fact, I am honestly thinking about substituting this sauce for any actual salad dressing from here on out, it was that good. It lingered throughout my mouth but it was an awesome taste and I highly recommend it for not only salads, but I think it could even go with a pasta or pepperoni salad, or I would even think it would go well with any type of chicken.”
- Top Chef contestant and author of Smoke & Pickles, Chef Edward Lee has this to say about our Pork Barrel BBQ Carolina Vinegar BBQ Sauce on Twitter. “@porkbarrelbbq #BBQ the vinegar sauce is finger licking man.”
Pork Barrel BBQ All-American Spice Rub
Drizzle olive oil over your favorite meat, poultry, seafood or veggies. Liberally (or conservatively) apply rub and cook on grill, stovetop or in oven. We support your right to use our rub any way you wish – that’s the American way!
Our All-American Spice Rub is a versatile all-purpose rub that is great on pork, beef, poultry, seafood and vegetables. Its combination of 14 herbs and spices includes Ancho Chile, Chipotle Chile, Smoked Paprika, Cilantro, Garlic and Cumin which gives the All-American Spice Rub a smoky and savory flavor with slight notes of spice and herbs.
Pork Barrel BBQ All-American Spice Rub is the all-purpose rub we use at our restaurant, during competitions and in our backyards. This Gluten Free rub contains No Preservatives or MSG and has a smoky and savory flavor profile inspired by traditional barbecue flavors.
The All-American Spice Rub is great on traditional BBQ dishes like ribs and chicken, but is equally good as a seasoning for pot roast and fried chicken. It’s even great on popcorn! Let you imagination run wild, we haven’t found much it isn’t great on!
What is being said about Pork Barrel BBQ All-American Spice Rub?
- BBQ Sauce Reviews said this about our All-American Spice Rub. “The rub is so good I’ve replaced my go-to spice rubs with this fine all-purpose Nature’s Seasoning killer.”
- The Q Review has this to say about our Pork Barrel BBQ All-American Spice Rub. “All-American BBQ Rub is one of the best spice blends I’ve had the pleasure of using. It’s versatile enough to use on red meats as well as poultry and seafood…I can’t really think of a food situation that wouldn’t benefit from a shot or two of All-American BBQ Rub.”
- Hot Sauce Daily calls our All-American Spice Rub, “Simply a top-notch rub from a great company.”