South Carolina Mustard BBQ Sauce
This sweet and tangy take on the traditional South Carolina Mustard BBQ Sauce has a slight kick with the addition of Chipotle Hot Sauce. Great on a pulled pork sandwich or salmon filet.
Write a review
- 1 ½ cups Prepared Yellow Mustard
- ½ cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- ½ cup Honey
- 1 tablespoon Ketchup
- 1 tablespoon Dark Brown Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Chipotle Hot Sauce
- Place a medium sized pot on the stove over medium heat and add the mustard, apple cider vinegar, honey and ketchup. Mix well with a whisk and allow to cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the brown sugar, worcestershire sauce and chipotle hot sauce and mix well. Bring sauce to a simmer and let cook for 10 minutes.
- Pour cooked sauce into a mason jar and refrigerate.
- Makes slightly less than 3 cups.
Pork Barrel BBQ Sauce | Barbeque Sauce and Dry Rubs http://porkbarrelbbq.com/