Rotisserie Leg of Lamb
If you haven’t added a grill to your arsenal with a rotisserie you are missing out on a great cooking method. The good news is they aren’t that expensive. You can even get one for your Weber Kettle! Don’t let the goodness that is the drippings of the lamb go to waste, put a half pan with potatoes and onions under the lamb as it cooks for an amazing side dish to go along with this equally amazing leg of lamb!
Write a review
14 hr 30 min
14 hr 30 min
- 3 pound Leg of Lamb
- ¼ cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 1 Tablespoon Rosemary, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon Thyme, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon Mint, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon Oregano, chopped
- 1 Lemon, zest & juice
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- ½ teaspoon Black Pepper
- In a small bowl make marinade by mixing olive oil, garlic, rosemary, thyme, mint, oregano, lemon zest and juice, salt & pepper.
- Place lamb in a zip-lock bag and pour marinade over lamb. Work marinade into all parts of the lamb. Refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat grill to 350° to 400° (medium-high) and place leg of lamb on rotisserie spit and secure tightly.
- Place spit on grill and cook until the lamb reaches an internal temperature of 135° to 140°, about 1 ½ to 2 hours.
Pork Barrel BBQ Sauce | Barbeque Sauce and Dry Rubs http://porkbarrelbbq.com/