Red, White & Blue Potato Salad
Try this patriotic potato salad at your next backyard BBQ. Kick the recipe up a notch by grilling the potatoes and red bell peppers.
Write a review
1 hr 30 min
1 hr 30 min
- ½ pound Baby Red Potatoes, quartered
- ½ pound Baby Yukon Gold Potatoes, quartered
- ½ pound Baby Purple Potatoes, quartered
- 3 Tablespoons Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon Kosher Salt
- 1 teaspoon Dijon Mustard
- 1 teaspoon Pork Barrel BBQ All-American Spice Rub
- ¼ teaspoon Granulated White Sugar
- ¼ cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 cup Roasted Red Peppers, drained and sliced
- 2 Scallions, sliced
- Put the quartered potatoes in a pot and cover with cold water. Add 1 tablespoon of the vinegar and 1 tablespoon salt and bring to a boil. Boil until the potatoes are tender, 15-20 minutes. Drain and let the potatoes cool.
- In a small bowl whisk the remaining vinegar, mustard, Pork Barrel BBQ All-American Spice Rub and sugar together. Drizzle in olive oil, whisking until well combined.
- Place the cooled potatoes and red peppers in a serving bowl and drizzle with the dressing. Sprinkle the scallions over the top of the potato salad and season with Pork Barrel BBQ All-American Spice Rub to taste.
Pork Barrel BBQ Sauce | Barbeque Sauce and Dry Rubs http://porkbarrelbbq.com/