Pork Barrel BBQ Potato Chips
Is there a better snack than a crunchy potato chip? If there is we haven’t found it yet. If you’ve got the time there is nothing better than a homemade potato chip fresh from the fryer! These are great with a sandwich at lunch or for a crowd at your next tailgate party!
Write a review
- 3 large Russet Potatoes, thinly sliced
- Peanut Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Pork Barrel BBQ All-American Spice Rub
- Pour vegetable oil in a large Dutch oven, fill no more than halfway, and heat to 350°.
- Thinly slice the potatoes with a knife or mandolin while the oil is heating up.
- Once the oil has heated up add small batches of the potato slices and fry until they turn a light golden brown color, about 2 minutes. Drain the potatoes on a paper towel and immediately season with Pork Barrel BBQ All-American Spice Rub.
- Kick these chips up for the Fourth of July by using red, white and blue potatoes!
Pork Barrel BBQ Sauce | Barbeque Sauce and Dry Rubs http://porkbarrelbbq.com/