Pork Barrel BBQ Grilled BBQ Chicken Wings
These chicken wings are great as an entrée for a quick weeknight dinner or as an appetizer at your next big game party!
Write a review
- 18 whole Chicken Wings, wingette and drumette divided
- 2 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 6 Tablespoons Pork Barrel BBQ All-American Spice Rub
- 1 bottle Pork Barrel BBQ Sauce (Original, Sweet or Mustard)
- Preheat grill to 350° to 400° (medium-high). Cut the chicken wings at the joint separating the wingette from the drumette and remove the wing tips. Place wings in a large mixing bowl and toss with olive oil and Pork Barrel BBQ All-American Spice Rub.
- Place the wings over direct heat and grill for 4 minutes or until golden brown and flip and cook for 4 minutes or until golden brown. Move wings to indirect heat and cook for an additional 10 minutes or until done.
- Placed grilled wings in a large mixing bowl and pour 1 bottle of Pork Barrel BBQ Sauce (Original, Sweet or Mustard) over the wings and toss to coat wings thoroughly with BBQ sauce.
Pork Barrel BBQ Sauce | Barbeque Sauce and Dry Rubs http://porkbarrelbbq.com/