Lamb Burgers Stuffed With Feta, Pistachios & Olives
Take your burger to the next level with this lamb burger stuffed with big flavors! This is the lamb burger that will turn a lamb hatter into a lamb lover!
Write a review
- 1 pound ground Lamb
- ¼ cup Kalamata Olives, rough chopped
- ¼ cup Feta Cheese, crumbled
- ¼ cup Pistachio Nuts, crushed
- 1 Garlic Clove, minced
- 1 Tablespoons Pork Barrel BBQ All-American Spice Rub
- ¼ cup Pork Barrel BBQ Original BBQ Sauce)
- 4 Onion Buns or Pitas
- Preheat grill to 350° to 400° (medium-high) or a grill pan on your stove to medium-high heat.
- In a small bowl mix lamb, kalamata olives, feta cheese, pistachio nuts, garlic and Pork Barrel BBQ All-American Spice Rub and form into four ¼ pound patties.
- Place burgers over direct heat and cook for 8 minutes and flip. Cook for 7 more minutes or to medium-rare/medium.
- Serve on an onion bun or pita and lightly sauce with Pork Barrel BBQ Original BBQ Sauce.
Pork Barrel BBQ Sauce | Barbeque Sauce and Dry Rubs http://porkbarrelbbq.com/