Ways to Use the All American Spice Rub / Dry Rub
Pork Barrel BBQ’s All American Spice Rub / Dry Rub is a special dry rub blend of herbs and spices that is sure to provide a distinctive flavor to all your meals – both on and off the grill. Its an amazing dry rub for ribs – but don’t just reach for our All American Spice Rub when you’re looking for a rib rub; try it with vegetables, dips, sauces, and in drinks. We hope you will experiment with our All American Spice Rub and share with us the ways you have found to enjoy the product.
The following are ways that Pork Barrel BBQ fans have used the rub:
• It is great as a dry rub for meats, poultry and fish. It marries well with beef, pork, lamb and chicken. Bring the meat to room temperature, coat the meat with olive oil, rub on a generous amount of the spice mix and cook as you normally would on your grill, in your smoker, on your stove, or in your oven.
• If you like Bloody Mary’s, then wet the lip of the glass and use our spice mix instead of salt to rim the drink.
• Spice up your nachos by adding our spice mix to your cheese prior to melting.
• Sprinkle the spice mix on a salad and then mix a small amount with olive oil as a bread dip to eat with the salad.
• If you like Chex Party Mix, try using our spice mix instead of the recommended spices.
• For a new taste to your morning eggs, use the spice mix instead of salt and pepper.
• As a popcorn topping, simply sprinkle on top of a fresh bowl of popcorn.
• On sushi (no joke – someone emailed us a note that they LOVE this), mix with soy sauce as an alternative to wasabi.
These are just a few ideas on how Pork Barrel BBQ’s All American Spice Rub / Dry Rub can add flavor to your cooking. We look forward to hearing about the creative uses you have found for the product. Let us know how you’re using Pork Barrel BBQ’s All American Spice Rub / Dry Rub at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll add your ideas and recipes at www.porkbarrelbbq.com.