Grilled Vegetable Ratatouille
This French classic kicked up on the grill is great as a side dish to a grilled steak or smoked ribs, a pasta salad mix or as a vegetarian entrée. It’s equally great served hot or at room temperature. This is one vegetable dish that even the reddest of meat eaters will love!
Write a review
- 1 Zucchini, quartered lengthwise
- 1 Yellow Squash, quartered lengthwise
- 1 Eggplant, cut into ½-inch thick rounds
- 1 Red Onion, cut into ½-inch thick rounds
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, quartered and seeded
- 1 Yellow Bell Pepper, quartered and seeded
- 2 (8-oz.) packages Baby Portabella Mushrooms
- 1 pint Cherry Tomatoes
- ⅔ cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil, divided
- 2 Tablespoons Pork Barrel BBQ All-American Spice Rub
- 2 Tablespoons Balsamic Vinegar
- ¼ cup fresh Basil Leaves, finely chopped
- 2 Tablespoons fresh Oregano Leaves, finely chopped
- ¼ teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 4 Garlic Cloves, minced
- Preheat grill to 350° to 400° (medium-high). Toss vegetables and ½ cup olive oil in a large mixing bowl. Sprinkle with rub and toss to coat.
- Grill cut vegetables and mushrooms, covered with grill lid, 4 minutes on each side or until tender. Grill tomatoes for 4 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Coarsely chop vegetables, and place in a large bowl. Add remaining oil, vinegar, basil, oregano, salt, and garlic; toss gently.
- Serve at room temperature.
Pork Barrel BBQ Sauce | Barbeque Sauce and Dry Rubs http://porkbarrelbbq.com/