Grilled Shrimp With Garlic & Lemon
This quick grilled shrimp recipe makes a great entrée on its own or as a topping for a salad or pasta.
Write a review
- 1 pound large Shrimp, shelled & deveined
- 1 ½ Tablespoons Garlic, minced
- 1 Tablespoon Pork Barrel BBQ All-American Spice Rub
- 2 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Lemons, juiced
- ¼ cup Parsley, chopped
- Preheat grill to 350° to 400° (medium-high).
- In a bowl, toss the shrimp with the garlic,Pork Barrel BBQ All-American Spice Rub and half the lemon juice.
- Put shrimp on skewers and place on the grill over direct heat and cook for 3 minutes turning the shrimp once and cooking for an additional 2 minutes.
- Remove from the grill and pour remainder of the lemon juice and parsley over the shrimp.
Pork Barrel BBQ Sauce | Barbeque Sauce and Dry Rubs http://porkbarrelbbq.com/