Grilled Red, White, & Blue Sangria
This festive sangria takes advantage of the summer bounty of fresh fruit and is the perfect drink to serve at your Fourth of July BBQ or Inauguration Party.
Write a review
- 2 bottles Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio
- 1 cup Triple Sec
- ½ cup Berry flavored Vodka
- ½ cup Lemon Juice
- ½ cup Water
- ½ cup Granulated White Sugar
- 1 cup Blackberries
- 1 cup Blueberries
- 1 cup Strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 1 cup Raspberries
- 4 White Peaches, sliced
- Make simple syrup by boiling ½ cup water and ½ cup sugar. Once boiling reduce heat to a simmer and stir until sugar is dissolved. Let simple syrup cool completely before using.
- Preheat grill to 350° to 400° (medium-high). Cut the 4 lemons in half and grill cut side down with the grill lid on for 7 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove lemons from the grill and cool for 10 minutes before slicing.
- Combine the wine, triple sec, vodka, lemon juice, simple syrup blackberries, blueberries, strawberries, raspberries and peaches. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- Serve chilled over ice.
Pork Barrel BBQ Sauce | Barbeque Sauce and Dry Rubs http://porkbarrelbbq.com/