Grilled Pepperoni & Mushroom Pizza
Pizza is already one of the ultimate foods for watching the big game. Take it to the next level by grilling it and serving it at your next tailgate party or for a quick easy mid-week dinner!
Write a review
- 1 store bought Pizza Dought
- ¼ cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 Tablespoons Pizza Sauce
- 20 Pepperoni slices
- ½ cup Mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- 2 Tablespoons fresh Basil, chopped
- Preheat grill to 450° to 500° for high heat.
- Form pizza dough into an oblong shape about ½-inch thick.
- Brush grill grate with olive oil and carefully place the dough on the hot grill rack. When the bottom of the dough has lightly browned turn it over using a large spatula. Brush crust with olive oil and 4 tablespoons pizza sauce. Place pepperoni, mushrooms, cheese and basil on the crust. Close the lid to the grill and cook until the cheese melts.
- Remove pizza from the grill and allow to cool for 5 minutes.
Pork Barrel BBQ Sauce | Barbeque Sauce and Dry Rubs http://porkbarrelbbq.com/