Grilled Peaches With Whipped Cream & Raspberry-Mint Mash
There are few things in this world that are better than a perfectly ripe summer peach. This grilled peach desert is the perfect way to savor the peaches flavor and end your meal with a bang!
Write a review
- 2 cups fresh Raspberries
- 2 Tablespoons chopped fresh Mint
- 4 Peaches, halved
- 2 Tablespoons Canola Oil
- 4 teaspoon Light Brown Sugar
- 1 bar Milk Chocolate
- Sweetened Whipped Cream (homemade is the best)
- Preheat grill to 350° to 400° (medium-high). Place raspberries in a bowl and mash with a fork or potato masher until chunky. Stir in chopped mint.
- Cut peaches in half and brush with oil, and sprinkle with brown sugar. Grill peaches cut side down with grill covered for 4 minutes. Turn peaches over and grill for 1 minute or until tender.
- Spoon raspberry mixture into the seed cavity of the peach and top with whipped cream. Garnish with milk chocolate curls, whole raspberries and mint leaves.
Pork Barrel BBQ Sauce | Barbeque Sauce and Dry Rubs http://porkbarrelbbq.com/