Grilled Halibut With Pork Barrel BBQ All-American Spice Rub
Here’s a great halibut recipe shared with us by our friend Felicia Perez. She made this amazing halibut recipe using our Pork Barrel BBQ All-American Spice Rub and received rave reviews from her family! Serve the halibut over rice and steamed vegetables.
Write a review
- 1 (1.5 pound) Halibut Filet
- 1 Tablespoon Pork Barrel BBQ All-American Spice Rub
- 1 Tablespoon Butter, cut into wafer thin strips
- 1 Tablespoon Green Onions, finely chopped
- 1 Tablespoon Garlic, minced
- Juice of ½ Lemon
- 1 Tablespoon Dry White Wine, such as a Chardonnay
- Cooking Spray
- Preheat your grill to 325° to 350° (medium-high heat).
- Squeeze the juice of ½ lemon over the halibut fillet and season with Pork Barrel BBQ All-American Spice Rub. Place butter strips on the fillet and sprinkle with minced garlic and chopped green onion. Let halibut fillet rest at room temperature for 20 minutes.
- Spray the grill grate with cooking spray. Place the halibut fillet, skin side down, on the grill and grill for 8-10 minutes, or until it is no longer translucent.
- 3 - 4
Pork Barrel BBQ Sauce | Barbeque Sauce and Dry Rubs http://porkbarrelbbq.com/