Eastern Carolina BBQ Sauce
This simple Eastern Carolina BBQ Sauce was made for pork, but is equally good on chicken and fish. Like a fine wine the longer you let this sauce sit before you use it the better it is going to be. Want it spicier add more crushed red pepper flakes. Want it sweeter add some honey.
Write a review
- 3 cups Distilled White Vinegar
- ¼ cup Dark Brown Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Kosher Salt
- 2 Tablespoons Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- 2 Tablespoons Hot Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon coarse ground Black Pepper
- In a large mason jar mix vinegar, brown sugar, salt, red pepper, hot sauce and black pepper and shake well to mix.
- Let the BBQ Sauce sit for a week a week to all the flavors to incorporate.
- 2 Cups
Pork Barrel BBQ Sauce | Barbeque Sauce and Dry Rubs http://porkbarrelbbq.com/