Coleslaw With Basil Vinaigrette
Try this summer time coleslaw instant classic piled high on a pulled pork sandwich with a South Carolina Mustard BBQ Sauce or as a side dish with just about anything that comes off the grill.
Write a review
- ¼ cup Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 Garlic Clove
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- ¼ cup Basil Leaves,
- ½ cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 head of Red Cabbage, shredded
- 2 Carrots, peeled and shredded
- 1 small Red Onion, grated
- Salt and Black Pepper
- In a blender, combine the vinegar, garlic, mustard, and basil and slowly drizzle in the olive oil. Blend until smooth and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- In a large bowl, combine the cabbage, carrots and onion and toss with the basil vinaigrette until evenly coated. Season the coleslaw with salt and pepper to taste. Chill before serving.
Pork Barrel BBQ Sauce | Barbeque Sauce and Dry Rubs http://porkbarrelbbq.com/