BBQ Chicken Pizza With Pickled Jalapeños
Forget delivery pizza with this killer BBQ chicken pizza spiced up with pickled jalapenos. We can assure you no one will ask you if it’s delivery, because it’s going to be way better than anything delivered to your door!
Write a review
- Preheat grill to 450° to 500° for high heat.
- Pork Barrel BBQ All-American Spice Rub evenly on all sides of the chicken and grill over direct heat for 3-5 minutes per side, until chicken reaches 165°. Remove chicken from grill and let rest for 10 minutes, then thinly slice against the grain.
- Form pizza dough into an oblong shape about ½-inch thick.
- Brush grill grate with olive oil and carefully place the dough on the hot grill rack. When the bottom of the dough has lightly browned turn it over using a large spatula. Evenly brush
- BBQ Sauce over crust, leaving a ½-inch border around the edge. Top with chicken, onion, jalapenos, and cheese. Close the lid to the grill and cook until the cheese melts, about 7-8 minutes.
- Remove pizza from the grill and allow to cool for 5 minutes. Sprinkle with cilantro and serve.
Pork Barrel BBQ Sauce | Barbeque Sauce and Dry Rubs http://porkbarrelbbq.com/